Under the current circumstances our energy batteries – physical, emotional and mental – are stretched to their limit and more easily depleted. We all know we cannot push the gas pedal forever; but we rarely stop to reflect on the best way to recharge our own batteries, and how much time we actually invest in what keeps us ticking.
Block 3: Renew
In the “Renew” leg of the journey you will:
- assess your ability to recharge yourself effectively under the working-from-home circumstances;
- understand what you’re set to gain by adopting maximally effective recharging strategies, and
- gain an insight into the science behind effective recovery and its effect on your brain, mood and well-being.
With the understanding and awareness in place, the goal will quickly shift to enhancing effective recharging of your batteries by:
- identifying what makes you, as a unique human being, feel alive, and how you can incorporate more of that in your life;
- applying mindset tools for short term, in-the-moment recovery, and
- sharpening the focus on the positive.
At the end of the ‘Renew’ block, you will:
- be aware of your ‘Super-Chargers’ – your personally effective way(s) to recharge and spend your precious ‘Me Time’;
- understand the positive changes that these ‘Super Chargers’ create in your brain, and
- have the tools to rewire your brain for positivity and optimism, resulting in increased energy and wellbeing.
It’s more than just learning
With peer-to-peer sessions and personal coaching specifically tailored to your needs, you’ll be given that extra bit of help to make positive change happen.
The drivers of WQ
Key strategies for wellbeing
Focus: Master the art of concentration
Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and…
Connect: Create meaningful interactions
Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However…