Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and continuous change make full focus a challenging goal for many, especially when working from home.
Block 1: Focus
In the “Focus” leg of the journey you will:
- assess your current ability to focus effectively (especially considering the working-from-home environment);
- understand what you’re set to gain by being able to focus more effectively, and
- get a taste for the neuroscience behind effective focus.
With the understanding and awareness in place, the goal will quickly shift to:
- exploring and practicing strategies for strengthening your focus muscle, and
- emphasizing simple, doable and proven techniques which can be applied anytime and anywhere.
At the end of the ‘Focus’ block, you will be:
- more aware of your focus level(s);
- better equipped to create the conditions for optimal focus;
- more capable at recognising and dealing with both internal and external distractions, and
- better able to sustain effective focus for longer periods of time.
It’s more than just learning
With peer-to-peer sessions and personal coaching specifically tailored to your needs, you’ll be given that bit of extra help to make positive change happen.
The drivers of WQ
Key strategies for wellbeing
Focus: Master the art of concentration
Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and…
Connect: Create meaningful interactions
Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However…