Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However, working from home fulltime presents a serious challenge to our most basic human need – meaningful engagement.
Block 2: Connect
In the “Connect” leg of the journey you will:
- assess your ability to connect and communicate effectively in a virtual world;
- understand what you’re set to gain by adopting effective connection strategies, and
- get an insight into what makes human connection more meaningful and effective.
With the understanding and awareness in place, the goal will quickly shift to enhancing emotional intelligence by:
- practicing self-awareness: how you relate to others, what your triggers are and how to respond to them effectively;
- understanding the other: looking at the world through a different perspective, and
- applying these skills to the virtual world, where the rules of human connection are different.
At the end of the ‘Connect’ block, you will be
- better aware of your and others’ emotions;
- better able to manage your emotions and respond to those of others, and
- better equipped to stay connected while working digitally fulltime.
It’s more than just learning
With peer-to-peer sessions and personal coaching specifically tailored to your needs, you’ll be given that bit of extra help to make positive change happen.
The drivers of WQ
Key strategies for wellbeing
Focus: Master the art of concentration
Being able to focus on what truly matters – and keep this focus sharp – is the key to both wellbeing and productivity. Information overload, ample distractors and…
Connect: Create meaningful interactions
Connected teams drive motivation, innovation and collaboration. They are a crucial component in building a productive and efficient workplace. However…